• First Aid Kits
• Boot scrapers near front door
• An outside tap
• Information on local outdoor activity shops
• General information and information on local walks provided to guests
Once a month the Upottery strollers go for a morning walk and
pub lunch , choosing different local destinations. They always
welcome “guests”as well as regulars. There is an
extensive schedule of local walks with The East Devon Ramblers
and The Blackdown Hills walking group.
We can also provide details of local walks and o/s maps of the
surrounding area, including Dartmoor and Exmoor.
www.walkingindevon.co.uk gives you all the information you need
for the best walking in the county.
For cyclists we offer the following:
• secure covered cycle area
• an outdoor tap
• cycle repair kits and pumps on hand
• First Aid kits
• Information on East Devon cycle routes
• Information on cycle outlets and hire shops
• General local information is already provided to guests